ABOUT THE RECIPE
Ground beef briwat, also known as briouat del kefta, are a classic Moroccan savory pastry often served as an appetizer, especially during Ramadan.
The filling of the briwat consists of seasoned ground beef, eggs, and olives, wrapped in the Moroccan warqa. These can be fried or baked to achieve that classic crispy briwat look
Special tools / ingredients: All ingredients are easily available in supermarkets or online stores.
You can also find all the essentials of Moroccan cuisine in the Flavors of Morocco Amazon store.
You do not need special tools or dishes to prepare this recipe.
ABOUT THE COURSE
> DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Medium
- Moroccan Kefta Briwats (Ground Beef Phyllo triangles) detailed video tutorial
- A PDF document with exact measurements and detailed steps of the recipe
- Warqa (Moroccan phyllo pastry) detailed video tutorial
- A PDF document with exact measurements and detailed steps for the above recipe
- The course video is provided with English voice over and subtitles as well as Original Audio in Moroccan dialect with English subtitles
- Bonus videos are provided with English voice over and subtitles
- PDF documents are in English
ABOUT THE CHEF
Dada (Chef) Siham is a professional Moroccan chef with over three decades of experience under her belt.
She is a true walking archive of Moroccan culinary knowledge and history.
Chef Siham learned to cook from her grandmother, who encouraged her to attend the best culinary institute in Morocco.
After graduating, she worked as a chef at multiple renown institutions before starting her own business. She has now been running a major catering service in Fez for over 2 decades, supplying weddings, baptisms and other special occasions with authentic Moroccan dishes.