ABOUT THE RECIPE
The chicken tagine with green beans is a staple in the Moroccan table and is easy to throw together even on busy nights; which is why, many Moroccan families prepare it very often, especially during the summer when green beans are in season.
The taste of this tagine will leave a smile on your face after each bite, thanks to the incredibly balanced flavors and lightness of its ingredients.
Special tools / ingredients: All ingredients are easily available in supermarkets or online stores.
You can also find all the essentials of Moroccan cuisine in the Flavors of Morocco Amazon store.
You do not need special tools or dishes to prepare this recipe.
ABOUT THE COURSE
> DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Medium
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine with Green Beans detailed video tutorial
- A PDF document with exact measurements and detailed steps of the recipe
- Moroccan Carrot and Orange Salad detailed video tutorial
- Moroccan Bread (Khobz) detailed video tutorial
- How to clean chicken the Moroccan way detailed video tutorial
- A PDF document with exact measurements and detailed steps for each of the above recipes
- The course video is provided with English voice over and subtitles as well as Original Audio in Moroccan dialect with English subtitles
- Bonus videos are provided with English voice over and subtitles
- PDF documents are in English
ABOUT THE CHEF
Dada (Chef) Najat is a master Moroccan chef with more than 10 years of experience under her belt.
She first learned to cook from her mother, who was a personal chef for over 40 years, and who taught her the art of Moroccan cuisine.
Chef Najat then went on to graduate from one of the top Moroccan culinary schools before she worked as a chef and a recipe developer. Today, she runs a catering business in the capital city of Rabat.