ABOUT THE RECIPE
The term “Kefta” in Moroccan Arabic refers to ground beef or lamb that is flavored with warm spices, onions, and fresh herbs, then shaped into skewers or small patties before being cooked on the stovetop or grilled on charcoal.
The resulting dish is a popular protein that can be served for family meals alongside fresh salads or used to make sandwiches that are ideal for a lunchbox. Many Moroccan families also enjoy grilling kefta at home or outdoors during picnics.
Special tools / ingredients: All ingredients are easily available in supermarkets or online stores.
You can also find all the essentials of Moroccan cuisine in the Flavors of Morocco Amazon store.
You do not need special tools or dishes to prepare this recipe.
ABOUT THE COURSE
> DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Easy
- Kefta (Moroccan Ground Beef Patties) detailed video tutorial
- A PDF document with exact measurements and detailed steps of the recipe
- Moroccan Tomatoes and Onion Salad detailed video tutorial
- Moroccan Bread (Khobz) detailed video tutorial
- A PDF document with exact measurements and detailed steps for each of the above recipes
- The course video is provided with English voice over and subtitles as well as Original Audio in Moroccan dialect with English subtitles
- Bonus videos are provided with English voice over and subtitles
- PDF documents are in English
ABOUT THE CHEF
Dada (Chef) Siham is a professional Moroccan chef with over three decades of experience under her belt.
She is a true walking archive of Moroccan culinary knowledge and history.
Chef Siham learned to cook from her grandmother, who encouraged her to attend the best culinary institute in Morocco.
After graduating, she worked as a chef at multiple renown institutions before starting her own business. She has now been running a major catering service in Fez for over 2 decades, supplying weddings, baptisms and other special occasions with authentic Moroccan dishes.